November 24, 2010

5 Key Entrepreneur Advantages

Thinking about starting your own business? Discover the advantages of becoming an entrepreneur in the current economy and take control of your time, your income, and your future.

Meet Carmen. She once worked 80 hours a week – and earned a decent salary for it: $750,000 per year. But what if she was able to go to a saner 40 hours a week – and work that business into a $3.7 million per year earner? That would be quite a change – for the better!

Here’s how it can happen for you: Dani Johnson shares the 5 advantages to becoming a high-earning entrepreneur in the current economy. Whether you’ve always desired to be your own boss or are just curious about owning a business – this message targets you.

Carmen’s story is typical: Though she didn’t have a business background, she had the drive to be an entrepreneur, and took control of her financial future – which flipped in just 18 months. Her story can be your story. Regardless of your background or experience, you can discover the tools needed to succeed as a business owner, too!

A hundred years ago, 90% of Americans owned their own business. Being in control of their time, hours and income was a way of life for those pioneering businessmen and women. Fast-forward a century and boy – things have changed! Most people don’t know how to be a business owner, because we’ve always worked for someone else. But that entrepreneurial spirit remains.

In her Webcast, Dani takes the uncertainty out of the steps you need to take and helps you explore:

• how to achieve long-term security and not depend on someone else for your paycheck
  • what it takes to start your own business while maintaining your current full-time position
  • what it’s like to be in control of your time, income and future
  • what the challenges and obstacles to becoming a business owner would be
  • how to become successful without sacrificing everything in your life
  • whether now is a good time to start a business
  • how you can compete and have an edge over your competition
  • where the best places are to make an investment in creating your successful business

You’ll want the edge Dani can provide! So listen now!

First Steps to Success
First Steps to Success

Join the conversation

1. Lani November 24, 2010

Aloha Dani, great post and information to know. And yes, this country need to revert back to being your own boss, but we need the training applied in places where people are learning. For some reason they don’t teach any of this even if you’re in middle school or high school, this should be pronounced in high school to prepare young people for the world. Glad I received your email and thanks for sharing. Lanikee.com :)

2. Darius Reed November 24, 2010

How are you Dani? Yes that radio show about becoming a entrepreneur is awesome, I think everybody that wants to become there own boss and are tired of being told what to do and get paid little to do it should listen to that interview again and again including myself because, if other people can do it then we can to but sometimes it looks real scary and maybe thats what keeps people from becoming one but at the same time there is really no security in having a job either, so I say go for it, we only have one life. I need to be listening to everything that is free on your website. thanks

3. Roger Williams November 25, 2010

Great Job Dani! As usual you light people up and get them moving in the right direction. Yes start your own business. Anyone can do it and Dani can help. Everyone should skip one cup of expensive coffee per month and get access to incredible training on Dani’s site. Just do it. Also get to First Steps To Success and your life will never be the same.
    Thanks Dani for all you do.

4. Shelley Alexis November 30, 2010

Great Job Dani. We need more people like this who are strong and determined to get it done. It’s all about “doing it!!” Your Success in this life is all dependent on you and your actions.

5. Cornell Kelly December 3, 2010

Hi Dani, I brought your prospecting and closing from one of my National Training in Las Vegas for 5Linx.I’ve been in business for 8mos. I am not doing great, but I will not quit,because I need to be successful for my family and for myself. I need to make more money, get out of debt, spend more time with my family instead of always working to keep up with the bills. I want to be able to go and come when I please. Dani, I too am a child of God, and need to know what and how to get in place,for what God has called me to do(ministry). I need to master piquing,presentations, get use to stand and being of front speaking.

6. Enomfon Ntefon December 14, 2010

You are doing a great work Dani! Just keep this going. We are coming!

7. Eddie Iduoze December 31, 2010

Another fantastic post from Dani. I sincerely believe that Home business is the perfect answer to recession,regression and redundancy. I really wish people will choose a home business, get started, get skilled and eliminate fear of income loss or inadequate income forever.

Thanks Dani, for all you do for us at DFI-Coastal Travel. Your direct mentoring is invaluable.

Eddie – UK

8. Ollie Felix March 8, 2011

This is an awesome listen. Great nuggets. I like what Carmen said, “having that yearning, burning desire to have your own business, it is not gonna go away, it is gonna keeping whispering, whispering at you” I do take note of that because I can relate. There are so many different nuggets that reasonated with me. Yes I am stirred, Dani, for that I am thankful!

9. Anissa Bustos May 7, 2011

I enjoyed hearing Carmen’s story. I too have always had a longing to be an Entrepreneur and was able to accomplish getting my feet wet for a few years and desperately miss that position. I have not jumped back into it because I saw those “negative” examples and I didn’t want to be like them. Now since finding DJC I am FINALLY seeing examples of what I DO want to be like!