March 9, 2010

7 "Unqualified" People God Used To Make History And How You Can Do The Same

Watch Dani Johnson’s latest spiritual success message below and experience something amazing in the market place – truly God has no boundaries! Do you have friends, family or team members […]

By

Do you have friends, family or team members who would be enjoy this post? Share it and get them involved! Post this to your Facebook, Twitter (tweet and retweet!), Digg, or personal blog page now. Or announce this to your team by email. And don’t forget to send us your comments below too!!

First Steps to Success
First Steps to Success

Join the conversation

1. Stacey March 9, 2010

Dani,

Preach it, Girl! This was a good word. Thank you for all you do. I enjoy watching your success!

Stay Blessed,

Stacey Smith, Creator
    FightFatWithFaith.com

2. Nikki Curry March 9, 2010

DAni

Wow! Wow! I shouldn’t be surprised, because you always know how to stir things up. I pray that God continues to give you the wisdom and the know how to continue to touch everyone that comes in your path.

God Bless,

Nikki Curry

3. Vanessa March 9, 2010

What a great weekend that was, such an awesome word!
    Incredibly mind blowing and eye opening to say the least!!!

May God continue to bless and elevate you and your team!!

Vanessa x

4. Jessie March 9, 2010

What a blessing! I just listened to this entire recording while doing some other things on my computer and I was tremendously blessed. I knew there was something about you, Dani, that I connected with. But, even more so now…my birthday is 5 days after yours. Happy Belated Birthday!!

May God bless you, continually, and may you continue to speak the truth and preach His word!!!

The Vision Voice

5. Dorothy March 9, 2010

I also spent time in a christian church, where people not all but some treated you bad. I wanted to leave but did not because I knew I was learning there I took everything they had to offer and am greatful to them for that. I need to listen to more of your CD’s I have them just have not put them on. I know I have a fear that I need to brake a fear of doing something by myself. Yes I have the Lord but I would like to have a human to talk to to bounce things off of. I will get there, with prayer.

6. Veneida March 9, 2010

Dani,
    Thank you so much. This message is an answer to something I have been praying about for two days. God really does want to give us the desires of our heart. We just have to ask Him. You are such a blessing!
    V–

7. Linda Pittman March 9, 2010

Thank you again for sharing the truth of the Word of our God and Father. The REAL TRUTH of who we are in HIM. Children the most HIGH GOD, not qualified but saved by HIS mercy and grace, in His blood line. Thank you for helping me deal with myself and restored by Him.

8. Megan March 9, 2010

Dani,
    In 2007 I was sitting in my lounge watching Benny Hinn on TBN, then you came on. After a few minutes I felt a prompting from the Holy Spirit to sign up on DJC. Ever since then I always wondered why because I didn’t have a work from home business. But just this year I’ve been listening to you more and more, and now this… wow, I’m blown away!! I found myself in Peter and now I know how to cancel the disqualification. Thank you.

9. Simeon March 10, 2010

That was an AMAZING message. Thank you. I can’t wait to see you again in July to see how powerfully God will use you. Thanks again for all you do and WHO you are.

It’s an honour being in business with you.

God bless

Simeon

10. […] 7 “Unqualified” People God Used To Make History And How You Can Do … […]

11. Velma March 12, 2010

Thank you Dani. Praise God that you are taking the gospel into the market place. The Alabaster jar is being broken so the fragrance of the perfume affects everyone. We can see ourselves in one or more of these 7 unqualified. thank you Jesus for staying the course

12. ashley woodhams March 14, 2010

So great to hear this again..it was an excellent, life changing weekend!

13. Stephen McArthur March 16, 2010

Hello, Dani,

I like your take on the Bible. I believe you
    have went back to the origins of it all.

May you contiue to walk in beauty all around you,

Stephen

14. Pauline March 23, 2010

Hi Dani, I listen to you every day at work and I thank God I’m able to do that while I work. You inspire me like no other Dani and pray God continues to bless you abundantly in every way.
    I would love to listen to this recording but something seems out of place, because it says the video was not found. Kindly advice if its in the CFI website.

May you continue to walk in the light and with the light!

15. Shakira March 29, 2010

I absolutely loved this Awesome Message!!!! Thank you…

16. Orvil April 7, 2010

Dani, i never it blew my mind that an ex prostitue – Rehab – was in the family tree of Jesus. I have hurt by fake religious people, i thank Jesus for the way you rip through the non sense and you get to the hurt of the fact that God loves us and is willing to use anybody…no matter how colourful your past has been.

17. Shannon April 27, 2010

Dani, this message was truly a word from God. I had never heard of you before tonight until a new friend, who I just met a couple days ago on Facebook, told me about you during a Skype conversation earlier tonight. He told me about how you had empowered his life and shared your website with me.

That was the best 84 minutes I have had in a long time. I have struggled for years with my own “stuff” and my walk with the Lord has not been steady. So much guilt, fear, and lack of self-confidence has been like shackles on my feet. And I release all that crap in the name of Jesus! I am a child of the most high God and if He is for me, who can be against me!

Thank you so much for sharing this video and letting me know through the word of God that just because I am unqualified does not mean I cannot qualify! Glory To God for He is worthy to be praised!

18. Joelle Niedecken May 3, 2010

NO MATTER… GOTTA LISTEN TO GET THAT!! CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON AN AWESOME WORD FROM DANI!!!!!!! CAN’T SAY IT ENOUGH… DANI AND GOD…A POWERFUL COMBINATION!!!!!!!

Blessings from Texas,

Joelle

19. Erica Ardali June 29, 2010

This brought tears to my eyes. I now understand why I never liked church. I do not like being preached to, yet you did just that but in a way that moved me. Thank you from the bottom of my spirit.