February 20, 2012
How to Position Yourself for a Promotion
Dani Johnson shares strategies to position yourself for a promotion in your business or career.
What does every parent, teacher, doctor, employee, business person, and YOU have in common? No matter what your profession is, whether you’re a stay-at-home mom, a lawyer, or a businessman, there is one specific skill that you use every single day. This one skill can literally make it or break it for you. It has the potential to make you a lot of money, help you close a lot of deals, and even get your friends and family on board with your ideas and suggestions. But here’s the thing: Most people don’t even know they’re doing it!
In this Monday Night Strategy Call, Dani Johnson will share strategies that will help you:
- Build bigger profits in your business
- Create an instant connection with anyone you meet
- Position yourself for a promotion in your job or career
- Set your family up for success in every day life
- Close anyone on your product, service, or idea
- Land your dream job