A recent Gallup poll reported 51% of adults want to lose weight, yet only 25% say they seriously work toward their goal. So what about the other 75%? One of the biggest reasons people don’t lose weight is because they think it’s too expensive. The reality is, if you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll get the same results you’ve always had. Check out this episode of The Dani Johnson Show, as Dani explains how you can reach your health goals AND save money, all at the same time!

Categories: Weight Loss   

Tags: feed your family   fitness   goals   health   lose weight   radio show   save money   The Dani Johnson Show   

Join the conversation

More Episodes

  • “Excellence” Should NEVER Be Optional!

    Join us for this episode of The Dani Johnson Show, as Dani explains how to set-up your children for success today – and in the future – by learning to approach everything they do with a true “spirit of excellence!”

  • Are Your Reactions RUINING Your Life?!?

    Don’t miss this episode of The Dani Johnson Show, as Dani illustrates exactly how your reactions could be ruining your life – AND what to do about it!

  • Waiting To Be Served? STOP Waiting…START Serving!

    Tune in for this Spiritual Equipping episode of The Dani Johnson Show, as Dani shares why waiting to BE served is a trap and how you can step into a higher level of leadership by serving OTHERS!

View All The Archives