Today, I want to talk with you about something our country severely lacks… something our world cannot do without. Entrepreneurs founded our nation, and yet, they’re a dying breed!
I occasionally hear from clients who look to start a business, and they say to me, “Dani, I don’t know what kind of business to start.”
So, if that’s you… if you want to start a business, get into sales or just learn a way to build trust quickly and share your ideas with others, I’m speaking directly to you.
Let’s clear up one thing first, if you have any interaction with human beings on a daily basis, you ARE in sales. You are constantly selling your ideas, companionship, values and business. So listen up!
It’s Time To MASTER The Power Of Influence…
Dani Johnson, the developer of the Core Rapport Methodology™ (the system known around the world for getting others to like
you and want to work with you
) has taken communication and influence to a whole new level! Click here
to learn how to implement those strategies in YOUR work and life.
And, if you want to be successful in sales, you MUST have unusual people skills.
I want you to think about the last time you saw a Facebook post where one of your friends went on and on about their product or service… how interested are you in that?! Now, keep that example in mind while I explain the two sides of this coin.
- Make it about them. If you approach someone and shove your product, opinion or idea down their throat, they will probably go on the defensive. If you want to disarm people, you have to make it about them – not about your product, not about you. If you show genuine interest in your prospects, you will be unusually successful.
- Find a need and fill it. If you wonder where to start in your home business, start here: What gaps exist in your community where you can fill a need? Where in your friends’ lives do you see a great need?
If you have trouble figuring out what people want, use this quick “Cheat Sheet” of things everyone wants. By simply talking to others and listening, THEY will tell you what they want and how to sell to them.
- ALL people want to feel special and important.
- ALL people want to be honored.
- ALL people like to be encouraged.
- ALL people need to feel valued.
- ALL people like to talk about themselves.
It would be great to have everyone using this cheat sheet to communicate, wouldn’t it? And, it would be even better to empower each other to rediscover our entrepreneurial roots! Forward this message, post this link on your social media platforms and let’s help our families, coworkers, and neighbors feel encouraged and inspired. Then, be sure to let me know YOUR thoughts below!
Join us today for The Dani Johnson Show, to gain more insights for your everyday life. You can find the show on your TV and radio or stream today’s show, right here on our website.
Looking to connect even MORE? Then please subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with new messages just for you, posted daily!
In great faith,
P.S. Like what you read here? Just hit the “Like,” “Share” and “Tweet” buttons at the top of the page! That will help your friends and followers find this valuable message!