Are You Living to Work, or Working to Live?
Do you trudge through the day, just barely getting by, then drop on the couch in the midst of your kids and family? You’ve seen the memes, working for the […]
Do you trudge through the day, just barely getting by, then drop on the couch in the midst of your kids and family?
You’ve seen the memes, working for the weekend.
But why not design a life where you aren’t trying to escape.
It’s totally in your power.
Friend, maybe you have always had it ingrained in you that work had to be a chore and vacations were the only time you had fun.
I’m telling you from experience it doesn’t have to be that way.
You have been given the power to generate wealth and to have a life that is full.
It starts with knowing what you want.
Create a vision for your life in all the areas that are important…to you.
Define your life by YOUR version of success, not someone else’s.
It’s not easy, but it is simple.
- What do you want your spiritual life to look like?
- What do you want your health and mental life to be?
- If you are married, what do you want it to look like? If not, do you want to be? Are you leaving space for that?
- How do you want to relate to your kids, siblings, parents, or extended family?
- What do you want your work to look like?
- How do you want to make a bigger impact in the world through giving back?
- What does fun and adventure look like to you, and what’s your plan to get it?
These key questions are the foundation for creating the life you want to live.
It is possible to get there and leave a true legacy.
Click here to get on track with First Steps to Wealth, which walks you through how to get past the things that may be keeping you from creating a vision for your life.