To help you get started, we’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions we receive, and the answers to those questions. Chances are that more than 80% of your questions can be answered by accessing this ‘FAQ’ area.
If you still have questions after reviewing the FAQs, feel free to open a support ticket. We do our best to respond to all tickets within 48 business hours. The DaniJohnson.com client services department is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. CST.
- How do I recover my password?
- The Video/Audio isn’t playing on DaniJohnson.com
- I can’t find the digital products I purchased
- Affiliate program?
- When is the next First Steps To Success?
- How can I volunteer for the next event?
- How do I access my digital products?
- Where is my product order?
- How do event refunds work?
- I need to return a product – what steps do I take?
- Where can I find the charity Dani refers to?
- What does Dani say about tithing?
- What version of the Bible does Dani use?
There are a few things that can cause this:
- Some videos and audios are quite large and take a while to load. Allow 2-3 minutes for the file to load and begin playing.
- Your browser cache, cookies and history may need to be cleaned. Here are some detailed instructions.
- Certain versions of Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers create conflicts with videos and audios. We recommend using Google Chrome. ↩
- Click “Sign In” at the top of the page.
- Enter your username and password.
- Once logged in, you will see a list of links to all digital products you have access to in your Account Area. ↩
The affiliate program has been paused until further notice. We are rebuilding a much-improved affiliate program. ↩
If you would like to volunteer at the next event, please submit your answers to the following questions in a ticket so we can ensure we are equipped for the weekend and know your availability and knowledge.
I apologize if you have filled this information out before, however, your product knowledge and how many times you have volunteered is something we need to know in order to make a decision.
- Are you currently registered for the event you would like to volunteer for?
- Arrive Date (day and time)?
- Departure Date (day and time)?
- How many First Steps To Success events have you attended?
- How many Creating A Dynasty events have you attended?
- Have you volunteered before?
- What DaniJohnson.com products do you own? Which have you completed?
- What is your 30 second story? Don’t forget to include how much debt you’ve paid off in how long, income results, prospecting and closing results, relationships etc. ↩
- Click “Sign In” at the top of the page.
- Enter your username and password on the next page.
- Once logged in, you will see a list of links to all digital products you have access to.
Once you have logged in, you can navigate back to your Account Area by clicking your name at the top of the page. ↩
All orders received on DaniJohnson.com are shipped out within 48 hours, Monday through Friday. If you have not received your order within 7 business days, please submit a ticket with your order number and details. ↩
Terms and Conditions for refunds on events: Event Cancellation-Partial Cash Refund
We offer a cash refund in the amount of the registration fees paid by you to attend any of our classes, courses, teleseminars or events less a $100 cancellation fee for First Steps To Success events, or $200 cancellation fee for Creating A Dynasty events, if such partial refund is requested at least 30 days prior to the date of such event. We do not offer a cash refund unless such request is made at least 30 days prior to the date of the event that you registered for. Please call us at 866-760-8255 to see if a cash refund is available. As an alternative to a cash refund, you may elect to receive a credit in the amount of the registration fees paid by you to attend such event. ↩
DaniJohnson.com offers a 90 day product guarantee. If your product hasn’t met or exceeded your expectations, and you would like to return it within this 90 day window, the process is simple. (Note: shipping is not included in the refund amount, therefore the First Steps To Wealth book is not a returnable item because is a free item + shipping)
Please send your product to the address below. We recommend getting a tracking number from the post office. This will speed up the process to get your money back. Include your reason for returning the product. Once your product has arrived to its destination, call us and we will refund you the full amount or exchange it.
Echo Data Group
Highlands Corporate Center
121 N. Shirk Rd.
New Holland, PA. 17557 ↩
King’s Ransom Foundation is the remarkable not-for-profit charity that Dani & Hans actively support and promote. 100% of all donations to King’s Ransom Foundation go directly to those in need. Not a single cent is spent on administrative costs. ↩
As you might imagine, we get quite a few questions about this topic. Here are some specific links that may best answer your question.
- The Tithe: Are You Living In A Tradition Or The Truth?
- The Tithe: What Is The Purpose Of Offerings?
- The Tithe: Where Should It Go?
- The Truth About The Tithe Vs. The Traditions Of Man ↩
Dani uses the New American Standard Bible on Wednesday night calls. ↩