Main Menu


Shopping Cart


Your Journey To Freedom Starts Here

Get The Map

Leap Over Any Obstacle Life Throws In Your Path

Maybe you don't see all your options sitting in front of you, but they're everywhere.

It is a simple fact of life, we all run into barriers at some point. In fact, the more chances you take, the more opportunities you step into and the higher levels of success you achieve, the more you will actually face these barriers.

Any time you move forward in your career, business, finances, or personal life, there will be barriers. So you have two choices: You can let the barriers hold you back, or you can find a way around them.

What do I mean by barriers exactly? Well, think of a barrier like this. Imagine a man found a great job opportunity that is ready to hire him on the spot. But the job is across town and there is only one family car.

The man has two choices. He could say, “I wish I could take this job but my wife has to get to work and we have to get the kids to school, too. It’ll be too hard with one car.” Or he will choose to find a way around that barrier.

Because the truth is, there are opportunities everywhere you look. Maybe you don’t see all your options sitting in front of you, but they’re everywhere. Usually you see the opportunity and then follow with an excuse why you can’t take it and then move over it quickly.

Think about your excuses or barriers – “I can’t afford it.” “I don’t know where to start.” “My spouse doesn’t support me.” “I don’t have time.” You have barriers that pop up in your everyday life. How do you deal with them? Do you find a way around them, or do you let them dictate your next steps?

There are two types of people in this world. Unfortunately, 98% of the population fluently speaks in the language of excuses. They let simple barriers stop them from progressing or moving forward. The other type of people, the 2%, see the barrier and find a solution around it.

It’s almost like the 98% are looking for a reason not to succeed. I really believe that. Whether your barrier is not having enough money, being unemployed, having a stagnant business, dealing with kids who misbehave, reporting to a boss who doesn’t see how hard you work, existing with coworkers you don’t get along with, or struggling in your relationships, if you choose today to look for a solution to overcome that barrier, you will find it.

Today I want to encourage you to seek solutions. Next time you see an opportunity, ask yourself what is keeping you from taking advantage of it? Identify what the barriers are and find a way to get around them. Approaching opportunities with this mindset will help move you forward in every area of your life.

Stop focusing on the barrier. Stop focusing on what you can’t do, what you don’t have, or what’s not going fast enough. Focus on finding a way around those things. You will be amazed what will happen!

I hope this message has brought you encouragement today. Be sure to leave me your comments! There are probably some people in your life who could really use this message, so remember to Share or Like today’s message and get the word out on moving past life’s barriers.

Let’s have lunch together! I’ll be right here waiting to talk to you again this afternoon at 12 pm ET/11 am CT on The Dani Johnson Show. You can find the show on your radio and please remember you can always stream today’s show right here on our website. Let’s face those hurdles together!


In great faith,


Dani's signature

P.S. Like what you read here? Just hit the “LIKE” button at the top of the page! That will help your Facebook friends find this message!

Your Journey To Freedom Starts Here

Get The Map

Join the conversation


Related posts

Your Journey To Freedom Starts Here

Get The Map