Today I have a simple message for you, and will show you a very simple way to make more money… no matter what you do.
You will learn how to create MORE results in LESS time, just by simplifying certain tasks. (And, HELLO! Simple is GOOD!!!) You will relieve yourself of that stress you’ve carried around, and become incredibly efficient. AND… you’ll learn how to increase your income in your current career or business.
Sound like something you could use?! I thought so!
So, let’s dig right in and learn how to literally turn your TIME into MONEY!
- Hours do NOT equal income! You do not get paid for the time you put in, whether 10 hours a week, 40 hours a week or 80-100 hours a week! You can easily fill hours with non-productive activities. In fact, that’s what most people do! But, believe it or not, more hours does not mean more money! You’ve heard “time = money”… but NOT in this case!Now, if you work for someone else and paid an hourly rate, you’re probably thinking, “Well, that may be true for SOME people, but not me! I get paid by the hour!” Hang on a minute, because this brings us to my next point…
- You get paid to produce RESULTS. Like I said, you do not get paid for the hours you put in. No, you get paid for the RESULTS you produce!Whether you’re an entrepreneur or employee, when you produce results, you increase your value to your clients, prospects and employer. As your value increases, guess what else increases? Your paycheck!An entrepreneur who gets results is someone people want to work with… which means more business for you! An employee showing consistent results on the job will more likely be promoted again and again! (Doesn’t that sound better than the boring ol’ “clock-in, clock-out” mindset?!)
Something else really cool happens when you begin to produce awesome results: your reputation spreads. When you focus on creating great results for your clients, your company or even your family, people begin to talk. They can’t help but tell others about you! Your results build a strong reputation, making you the number-one recommended person for whatever you do.
- Focus MORE on things that bring results and LESS on things that don’t. To do this, you must identify those “nonsense” things on your list, then eliminate them.A lot of those things (especially for certain personality types) involve thinking, planning and strategizing. It’s easy to think of those as “productive” and a good use of time… and there is certainly a time and a place for those things. However, if you spend so much time planning and considering your options and thinking about the outcome and outlining every move, guess what you’re NOT doing? WORKING!It’s time to STOP planning, researching, strategizing, rewriting, reorganizing your contact list and thinking about what you’re going to say, and JUST GET TO WORK!
Ya know what else is a huge time-waster? Fear! If you’re afraid to pick up the phone, afraid to work your business, afraid to try something new, afraid of failing, it means you have way too much time on your hands. If you have time to sit there, being afraid, you are wasting time. Your focus is scattered. And a split focus wastes time and does not produce results.
So, ask yourself these questions:
- Have I added extra, unnecessary steps to my processes? (If so, the answer is simple: eliminate them!)
- Am I over-complicating things? (If so, it’s time to either create a simple system or follow a system already in place.)
My friend, when you develop your skill – both in your business or career and in time management – it takes less time to produce more results. And remember what we said about producing results? The more results you produce, the more money you make. It’s that simple!
So, throw off that old “time is money” perspective and embrace this new, results-driven mindset. And, I guarantee, you will be shocked when you discover how efficient and productive you CAN be!
I can’t wait to hear your thoughts about the ways you’ll apply these principles at work and home! What will you simplify? What systems will you create or follow? What “nonsense” items need to be eliminated from your day-to-day task list? Visit our social media pages and let me know!
P.S. Like what you read here? Just hit any of the social media buttons below! This will help your friends and followers find this message.